As we look back on the past year, and in particular, these last few months, we know something special has occurred. Thanks to our client’s, our remarkable track record of selling extraordinary properties continues.
Accolades Received in the Past Year
We’re honored to again be included in Wall Street Journal’s “The Thousand”
- #61 Nationally in transaction volume among medium teams
- #3 in Florida in transaction volume among medium teams
- #1 in Fort Lauderdale in transaction volume overall
Numbers that Speak Volumes
Highest price per sq ft sale of a newer home in the City of Fort Lauderdale (a historical record!)
- $117 million in closed sales volume
- 25 clients found their place in the world with us
- $5.7M average list price
- Four record-breaking sales, including:
- Highest price per sq. ft. of a newer home in the City of Fort Lauderdale (a historical record!) - $1,847/SF
- Highest price per sq. ft. sale of a home on a canal with no view - $1,320/SF
- Highest price per sq. ft. sale of a new construction home on a canal in Coral Ridge - $747/SF
- Highest sold price for a newer home on an 80 ft. waterfront lot - $6,995,000
Solidifying Our Point Lot Superiority
We continue to succeed at marketing and selling unique properties like the rare and highly-valued waterfront point lot. In Fort Lauderdale, we’ve sold more point lot properties than anyone else in prestigious luxury neighborhoods like Las Olas Isles, Idlewyld,
and Rio Vista.
On Pace to Outperform Expectations
We’ve been able to more than meet the challenges of 2020 by finding and making the most of new opportunities. Sellers or Buyers who have been on the fence shouldn’t wait. This is what we see now:
- High demand for luxury homes offering abundant indoor and outdoor living space.
- Interest rates remaining low, motivating new luxury buyers into the market.
- Sanctuary seekers that are eager for a place where they can work and live while feeling safe and secure.
If you haven’t talked to us yet about your real estate goals, let’s connect soon.
We want to understand your needs and apply all of our resources in these unique market conditions.
We look forward to putting our exceptional market knowledge, professionalism, and dedication to customer service to work for you.